Location | Grafton/ Auckland
Mon-Fri | 8am – 4.30pm
We are seeking an experienced Administrator who can effectively support the letting team with the administrative tasks of the application process and assisting prospective tenants into new homes.
The role includes assessing and processing applications for clients applying for housing and updating records accurately in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have a range of customer services and administrative skills and experience with a patient and supportive approach.
Other requirements include;
• A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience with an administrative environment
• Strong administration and intermediate computing skills
• Proven ability to interpret and communicate policy succinctly
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A current full NZ Driver’s licence
This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing venture where you are part of our team making a real difference to the lives of others.
If you are proactive, organised and responsive, then we want to hear from you!
Apply online now or for any questions on the role, contact Linda McKenzie on 021 621 403.