New Decade … New Role!
We are seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager who can effectively deliver property services to our tenants.
We provide safe age-friendly neighbourhoods with a focus on older people, where houses are homes and streets are communities. We aim to create environments to support older people to be resilient and content.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager you are responsible for ensuring property maintenance services provided respond to the needs of tenants for both planned and reactive maintenance. By project managing, inspecting and authorising payment you will be on top of your portfolio of properties whilst minimising risks with a health and safety priority.
The ideal candidate will ideally be trade qualified, a relevant qualification in property management or several years’ experience in the industry. Other requirements include:
- Familiarity with residential property maintenance including building fabric, roofing, plumbing, interior finishes, kitchens & bathrooms
- The ability to be pro-active and flexible with a calm approach liaising with tenants and contractors
- Knowledge of the Building Act and Residential Tenancies Act
- Experience partnering with others, able to balance competing needs and negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office with good excel skills
- To be well-presented as this is 80% office based/ 20% on-site
- A current full NZ Driver's licence is required
This is your opportunity to be part of a wonderful team making a positive difference in the lives of others.
If you are pro-active, organised, patient and customer focused, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply for this role on seek.co.nz