Lettings Coordinator - Social Housing
Haumaru Housing is an exciting new organisation making a real difference in social housing services for its elderly tenants. The portfolio is extensive with 1412 housing units spread over 62 locations throughout the region. We are seeking an experienced Letting Coordinator who can effectively manage the accommodation process for tenants bringing their sound understanding of the RTA as well as strong administrative and customer service skills.
Be part of our team and make a real difference in the services we provide to our tenants.
Reporting to the Lettings Manager you ensure the right people receive accommodation through our placement process, interviewing applicants and assessing housing needs. You will help coordinate this process and be involved in liaising with social agencies and managing applications through to tenancy relocations.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the delivery of tenancy services, from dealing with a wide range of vested parties to updating records accurately and providing great customer service. Other requirements include;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within social housing, health or a related community setting
- Experience working with government and social services agencies
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate policy succinctly
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong administration and computing skills
- A current NZ Driver’s licence is required
This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing venture where you are part of the team making a material difference to the lives of others.
If you are proactive, organised and responsive, then we want to hear from you!
For further information and to apply for this role please contact Carlyn Daly on 021 104 6044 or email your CV directly to Carlyn Daly today.